BANZAT invites expressions of interest from anyone in New Zealand who would be willing to serve as a BANZAT Trustee for a three year term concluding in September 2018.
- Does braille matter to you, now and into the future?
- Are you interested in braille codes, production, teaching, promotion and distribution of braille?
- Are you able to read uncontracted braille by touch or by sight?
- Have you served on a club or society committee, or on a trust, or as a company director?
- Are you able to travel to Auckland to attend at least three meetings per year with travel costs met by BANZAT?
- Are you willing to commit some time outside meetings to further BANZAT’s work?
If you answered yes to the questions above, then we encourage you to write explaining what you would bring to BANZAT to further the cause of literacy through braille in New Zealand.
The closing date for expressions of interest is Tuesday 30 June 2015.
For further inquiries or to send your expression of interest please contact
Mary A. Schnackenberg
The Braille Authority of New Zealand Aotearoa Trust
Phone +64 9 520 4242
Mobile +64 21 983 652
Postal address: Unit 2 – 13 Upland Road | Remuera | Auckland 1050 | New Zealand
The Braille Authority of New Zealand Aotearoa Trust is a registered charitable entity www.charities.govt.nz. Number CC45306.