- Are you able to read uncontracted braille by touch or by sight?
- Are you interested in braille promotion, teaching, codes, and production?
- Are you able to attend usually four meetings per year with travel costs met.
- Are you willing to commit some time outside meetings to further BANZAT’s work?
- Have you served on a club or society committee, or a trust, or as a company director?
The Braille Authority of New Zealand Aotearoa Trust welcomes expressions of interest from anyone in New Zealand who would be willing to serve as a BANZAT Trustee.
There are three vacancies each for a three-year term concluding in 2023. Trustees are eligible for reappointment.
If you answered yes to the questions above, then we encourage you to write explaining what you would bring to BANZAT to further the cause of literacy through braille in New Zealand.
The closing date for expressions of interest is Tuesday 30 June 2020. Trustees aim to make their selection in July and advise the successful appointees in time for you to attend our next Annual General Meeting on Tuesday 15 September 2020.
For further inquiries or to send your expression of interest please contact
and you can learn more about us from our website at http://www.banzat.org.nz.