BANZAT invites expressions of interest from anyone in New Zealand who would be willing to serve as a BANZAT Trustee for a three year term.
- Does braille matter to you, now and into the future?
- Are you interested in braille code, production, teaching, promotion and distribution of braille?
- Are you able to travel to Auckland to attend at least three meetings per year? (with some contribution to travel costs from BANZAT)
- Are you able to read uncontracted braille by touch or sight?
- Are you willing to commit some time outside meetings to further BANZAT’s work?
If you answered yes to the questions above, then I encourage you to write explaining what you would bring to BANZAT to further the cause of braille. Applications close on Friday 9 November 2012.
For further inquiries please contact Maria Stevens email email@example.com